NEW HF DELUXE RANGE
HF Deluxe makes bold presence with its all-black appearance marked with black theme engine,
- Alloy Wheels
- Front Fork
- Grab Rail
The 3D HF Deluxe emblem on Side panels add to the character of the motorcycle.
Color Palettes –
- Nexus Blue
- Candy Blazing Red
- Heavy Grey with Black
- Black with Sports Red.
- Big fuel tank of 9.6L ensures hassle-free commute on longer distances.
- USB Charger adds to the convenience factor.
- Outstanding Performance Powered with 97.2cc air cooled, 4 stroke, single cylinder
- OHC BS-VI (OBD-II compliant) Programmed Fuel Injection engine with ‘XSens Technology’ – delivering maximum power output of 5.9 kW@8000 rpm and peak torque of 8.05 Nm@6000 rpm.
They Programmed Fuel-Injection with ‘XSens Technology longer engine life, high fuel-efficiency, effortless acceleration, stable ride, and minimal maintenance. The complete peace of mind, Hero HF-Deluxe comes with standard five-year warranty and free- five services.
- Sturdy & Durable With a kerb weight of 112 kgs,
- HF Deluxe offers a stable ride on rough roads. Long seat length of 733mm, 2-step adjustable suspension and big alloy wheels offer a comfortable long journeys all road conditions.
- Perfectly coordinated range of equipment such as a large saree guard sand utility box with storage components offer comfort, functionality, and safety. Safety The big size (2.75 x 18 – 4PR/42P) tubeless tyres
- The double cradle frame makes the build stronger and more resilient to vibrations. Additional elements like Side Stand Indicator, Chrome Leg Guard, and Toe Guard add to the riders’ safety. The 130mm rear brake guarantees excellent safety. HF Deluxe offers high-quality and durable metallic parts for enhanced safety.
Price of HF-Deluxe
The HF-Deluxe is available at Hero MotoCorp showrooms across the country at attractive prices of Rs. 60,760/- for Kick Variant and Rs. 66,408/- for Self-Variant.
In keeping with its commitment to bring a comprehensive portfolio of technologically advanced and fuel-efficient products, Hero MotoCorp, the world’s largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, today launched a refreshing new range of its highly popular 100cc motorcycle – the HF Deluxe.
Edition strives to take customer aspiration to newer height, Standards features such as tubeless tyres in Delux Bike in Self and Self i3S variants will add to the high value proposition of the brand.