IndusInd Bank’s #CheerForGreatness campaign offers cricket fans an elevated World Cup experience
IndusInd Bank’s #CheerForGreatness campaign elevates ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 experience, promotes unity and respect for national anthems. The campaign, as a Global Partner of the ICC, highlights the power of sports to connect fans worldwide. With the ‘Anthem Companion Programme’, children of employees, customers and stakeholders participated in a memorable experience. Engaging branding initiatives within the stadium and exclusive social media contests for match tickets further reinforce IndusInd Bank’s legacy among cricket aficionados.
Fiberweb India H1 FY24 Total Income Rises By 18%
- Total Income for the H1 FY24 stood at ₹ 50.99 crore.
- EBITDA for the H1 FY24 stood at ₹ 4.95 crore.
- EBITDA Margin for the H1 FY24 stood at 9.71%
- PAT for the H1 FY24 stood at ₹ 2.20 crore.
- PAT Margin for the H1 FY24 stood at 4.32%
- EPS for the H1 FY24 stood at ₹ 0.77
WABAG declares Q2FY23-24 results Revenue of Rs. 12,178 Million with YoY PAT growth of 43%
- Consolidated Revenue from operations of Rs. 12,178 Mn
- Consolidated EBITDA up at Rs. 1,636 Mn (13.4%)
- Consolidated PAT of Rs. 1,102 Mn; up by 43% YoY
- Standalone Revenue from operations of Rs. 11,134 Mn
- Standalone EBITDA up at Rs. 1,534 Mn (13.8%)
- Standalone PAT of Rs. 1,011 Mn; up by 70% YoY
Bata India signs licensing and manufacturing deal with Authentic Brands Group for Nine West brand
Bata India to exclusively manufacture, market and distribute Nine West shoes and accessories in India, under new licensing deal with Authentic Brands Group
Nine West’s U.S. business filed for bankruptcy and closed all its stores in April 2018. The Canadian business also permanently closed. However, the Nine West brand was later acquired by Authentic Brands Group.