Assistant Manager – Assurance – FS – ASU – Audit – Audit Services – Mumbai
Location : Mumbai
Qualification: CA 3-5 years post qualification experience
Your key responsibilities
- Manage & supervise the execution of external / statutory audit engagements of various clients
Research technical accounting issues
- Work for maintaining a portfolio of clients, managing multiple deadlines& further developing industry expertise
- Able to identify areas of risk within clients business
- Define the appropriate audit approach
- Know when to refer upwards & apply judgments
- Liaising with peers to ensure gaps & overlaps are minimized & end to end coverage where auditable areas span business units/boundaries
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom. At EY, we don’t just focus on who you are now, but who you can become. We believe that it’s your career and ‘It’s yours to build’ which means potential here is limitless and we’ll provide you with motivating and fulfilling experiences throughout your career to help you on the path to becoming your best professional self.
Amid comprehensive regulatory change, today’s financial services institutions are focusing on digital transformation, convergence and disruption from an array of non traditional competitors — all while meeting greater demands for trust and transparency.
To address this delicate balance of issues, our proficient team of business strategists, technologists and industry leaders bring fresh thinking and sector knowledge across banking and capital markets, insurance, and wealth and asset management. The results are seamless collaboration, innovative problem solving, breakthrough performance gains and sustainable value creation.
We recruit, train and foster a diverse set of people who give their minds to building the future of financial services. Together, we explore new perspectives with innovative and innovative thinking to deliver exceptional client service and ensure that what we do today, counts for tomorrow.
ASU – Audit – Audit Services :
Assurance’s purpose is to inspire confidence and trust to enable a complex world to work. We do so by protecting and serving the public interest, promoting transparency, supporting investor confidence and economic growth and fostering talent to provide future business leaders. We help clients by:
1) Ensuring their accounts comply with the requisite audit standards
2) Providing a robust and clear perspective to audit committees and
3) Providing critical information for stakeholders.
Our Service Offerings include External Audit, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS), IFRS & US GAAP conversion, IPO and other public offering, Corporate Treasury – IFRS 9 accounting & implementation support etc.