We’re seeking a Team lead for our Delivery center. In this role you will be responsible for shift operations at our DCs and support the DC manager in performance management and driving the operational plan.
Job Description ·
Account Identification & Acquisition: Market mapping and Identification of potential retail stores for time bound Acquisition, induction and onboarding of new accounts (I.H.S stores) in the assigned territory.
Account Management: Managing and driving the growth of the Channel partners/stores’ business with Amazon. Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the stores and Amazon.
· Field Visits: Visiting targeted number of stores on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
· Training: Deliver training & coaching of Amazon processes, products, operating model and SOPs.
· Work on the ground to enable network with new product launches and partner with the operations and other teams.
· Reporting: Maintaining & publishing routine reporting on the stores current performance & business with Amazon. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data. Reporting the overall Network Health in the assigned territory.
· Team Management: Building and managing a multi-layer team and manage performance through on-the job coaching and mentoring. Driving team of associates for managing their targets.
· Set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage relationships with the acquired/assigned stores for a mutual growth.
· Work with Stores/channel partners to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great delivery experience and consistently enhance efficiency.
· Enhance Engagement with accounts to improve business and increase retention.
· Drive stores against goals (Volume, FTR and other key metrics).
· Handling day to day operational escalations and be available to round the clock to manage the issues.
· Internal/External Stake holder management.
· Support station operations and/or customer deliveries.
– Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
– Ability to work under pressure situations
– Ability to work in ambiguous situations
– Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and explain to individuals & the team, what needs to be achieved for the Delivery Center /Amazon to achieve its objectives. Listening skills: Gains input and commitment from all involved in delivering their specific part.
– Strong Bias for great customer service: Engage the Team in developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects.
– High Ownership: Follows through to ensure the delivery of changes/solutions/services that fulfill the Customer’s needs.
Analytical Skills: Effectively analyse and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Delhi, DL, IND
– Bachelor’s degree
– Speak, write, and read fluently in English
– Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications