Muthoot Capital Services Limited reports profits for Q1‘24, net profits up by ~26% compared to Q1‘23
- Reinforces MCSL’s stature as one of the fastest growing & strategically steered entity in NBFC space
- Quarter profit increased by 25.9% to INR 18.03 Crores
- Return on Equity at 14.5 % and Return on Asset at 3.6%
- CRAR at 29.9% and Total AUM stands at INR 1996 crores
Tata Elxsi Designs World-Class Experience Centre for Tata Chemicals
Tata Elxsi, one of the world’s leading providers of design and technology services across industries, conceptualized and designed a state-of-the-art Experience Centre for Tata Chemicals, which was inaugurated on August 1, 2023, in Mambattu, Tamil Nadu.
The facility fosters stronger ties between Tata Chemicals and its partners, clients, investors, and employees by facilitating strategic conversations, nurturing long-term relationships, and presenting innovative solutions that align with evolving business needs.
The Experience Centre will showcase interactive demonstrations and presentations, featuring a
walkthrough showcasing Tata Chemicals’ achievements, product portfolio and services. To design
this exclusive Experience Centre, Tata Elxsi collaborated with internal stakeholders to get a deep
understanding of Tata Chemicals’ core strengths and vision and created this unique experience.
ITD Cementation India Limited, in joint venture with Transrail Lighting Limited
- SECURED CONTRACT IN BANGLADESH WORTH
- US$ 205 MILLION EXCLUDING TAXES AND DUTIES IN JOINT VENTURE
- ITD Cem SHARE IN JOINT VENTURE IS 75%
ITD Cementation India Limited, in joint venture with Transrail Lighting Limited, has secured a contract in Bangladesh for design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Jamuna river crossing portion of Bogura-Kaliakair 400 kV double circuit transmission line on turnkey basis (Package-01, Lot-03) from Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd. (PGCB) worth ~US$ 205 million excluding taxes and duties.