DLF Results for Q2FY24 Net Profit at Rs 629 crore, 29% YOY Growth New Sales bookings of Rs 2,228 crore
- Consolidated Revenue stood at Rs 1,476 crore
- Gross margins at 57%
- EBITDA stood at Rs 591 crore
- Net Profit at Rs 629 crore, reflecting Y-o-Y growth of 29%
- Record surplus cash generation from operations at Rs 1,147 crore
New sales bookings for the quarter stood at Rs 2,228 crore. Our new products and existing inventory continue to evince strong customer interest. Our super luxury offering – The Camellias in DLF 5, Gurugram, saw healthy demand during the quarter and continues to set new benchmarks vindicating strong demand for high quality residential products backed by a strong brand.
HCL Accelerate Banco do Brasil’s Digital Transformation with Salesforce
HCL Technologies has partnered with Banco do Brasil to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation with the help of Salesforce’s platform. The partnership aims to enhance Banco do Brasil’s customer experience by leveraging Salesforce’s customer relationship management (CRM) and artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities. HCL will provide strategic consulting, implement Salesforce’s solutions, and support the bank’s digital initiatives. The collaboration will enable Banco do Brasil to streamline its operations, improve customer engagement, and drive growth. This partnership demonstrates HCL’s commitment to delivering innovative solutions and helping its clients stay ahead in the digital age.
Strides Appoints of Mr. Ramaraju PVS (Ram) as the COO of the Company
Ram has an extensive background in the pharmaceutical industry, having served in various leadership roles in Strides Pharma and Stelis Biopharma, with a primary focus on quality and manufacturing operations. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, he has spent 16 years with the Strides Group, demonstrating his long-term commitment and acquiring a vast amount of industry knowledge. In addition to his tenure with Strides, Ram has also worked with other reputable organizations such as Dr. Reddy’s, USV, and Unichem. He holds a post-graduate degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from BITS Pilani.
Nippon Life Declared Dividend of INR 5.50 per Share for FY24.
Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited have declared an interim dividend of INR 5.50 per share for FY24. This represents an increase of 38% YoY over the interim dividend of INR 4.00 per share for FY23 (Full year FY23 dividend paid of INR 11.50 per share
Titagarh Rail Systems launches second Diving Support Craft for the Indian Navy
Titagarh Rail Systems Limited (TRSL), formerly known as Titagarh Wagons Limited, has launched the second indigenous Diving Support Craft (DSC) for the Indian Navy at its facility in Titagarh, Barrackpore. The launch took place early in the morning and was graced by Mrs. Laila Swaminathan, wife of Vice Admiral Krishna Swaminathan, Chief of Personnel, Indian Navy. The DSC is a catamaran-type vessel designed to support diving operations and was launched in alignment with the tides to facilitate its deployment in the water. This launch is a significant achievement for TRSL and demonstrates its commitment to supporting the Indian Navy’s operational requirements.
LT Foods Revenue up by 15% YoY to Rs. 1,992 crores for Q2 FY’24
- Total Revenue stood at Rs. 1,992 crores; up 15% YoY
- Gross Profit stood at Rs. 615 crores
- EBITDA stood at Rs. 255 crores; up 43% YoY
- Profit After Tax stood at Rs. 157 crores; up 65% YoY
- Cash Profit stood at Rs. 193 crores; up 54% YoY
- Total Revenue stood at Rs. 3,781 crores; up 13% YoY
- Gross Profit stood flat on a YoY basis at Rs. 1,219 crores
- EBITDA stood at Rs. 479 crores; up 35% YoY
Vimta Labs Result Q2FY24 Results Total Income at Rs. 1,595 Mn, EBITDA margins at 27.1%; PAT margin at 11.6%
Key Results Highlights for the Q2 & H1 FY24 (Consolidated):
- Total Income for Q2FY24 was at Rs. 754 Mn a de-growth of 6.4% YoY
- EBITDA for Q2FY24 was Rs. 179 Mn a decline of 31.4% YoY; EBITDA margin was at 23.8%
- Total Income for H1FY24 was at Rs. 1,595 Mn a de-growth of 0.7% YoY
- EBITDA for H1FY24 was Rs. 432 Mn a decline of 15.3% YoY; EBITDA margins at 27.1%
- Cash and Cash equivalents at Rs. 262 Mn as of 30th September 2023
- Cash flow From Operations at Rs. 268 Mn for H1FY24; H1FY24 Capex at Rs. 421 Mn
- Debt to Equity ratio 0.07
Rane (Madras) Limited Q2FY24 Performance Revenue Was 572.9 Crore.
In Q2 FY24, TARC Limited reported a standalone total revenue of 572.9 Crore, which is a 6.7% increase from 537.0 Crore in Q2 FY23. The company’s standalone EBITDA margin was 9.2% in Q2 FY24, up from 8.1% in Q2 FY23. However, the net profit (after exceptional item) declined to 7.2 Crore in Q2 FY24 from 15.8 Crore in Q2 FY23.
On a consolidated basis, TARC Limited’s total revenue for Q2 FY24 was 611.9 Crore, a 1.9% increase from 600.6 Crore in Q2 FY23. The company’s EBITDA margin was 5.3% in Q2 FY24, down from 5.6% in Q2 FY23. Despite this, TARC Limited’s net profit (after exceptional item) significantly increased to 17.8 Crore in Q2 FY24, compared to 0.05 Crore in Q2 FY23.
Stock Market News
Strides Result Q2FY24 Performance Revenues at ₹ 10,264m and EBITDA at ₹ 1,801m
- Reports quarterly sales of ₹10,264 million in Q2FY24, up 10% QoQ and 21% YoY
- Q2FY24 gross margins at 59.3%, absolute gross margin increase of ₹1,190 million YoY
- EBITDA at ₹1,801m for the quarter up 95% YoY, led by healthy Revenue & Gross margin expansion
- Q2FY24 adjusted1 PAT at ₹405 million
- On Track to achieve the FY24 Outlook on all financial parameters
- Levers in place to deliver a strong performance in FY24 with improved profitability and a stronger
TARC Limited’s Vibrant Rebranding: “Inspired by India” – A Fusion of Opulence and Contemporary Design
TARC Limited, a leading luxury real estate company in India, has revealed its new rebranding direction, “Inspired by India”, which celebrates the country’s cultural affluence and modern aspirations. The company’s renewed identity seeks to combine India’s timeless legacy and wisdom with today’s sophisticated design language to create unparalleled luxurious experiences. TARC’s new identity is not only about creating properties but crafting legacies that mirror their clients’ achievements and desires. The company’s mission is to curate spaces that are infused with India’s soul and offer a holistic sense of luxury that nourishes the mind, body, and soul. TARC’s new branding is a bold leap into defining luxury real estate and aligning with the aspirations of the tasteful and discerning luxury consumer. The company aims for global excellence while maintaining an Indian essence at its core.
NIIT Learning Systems announces Q2 FY24 Results Dividend of Rs. 2.50 share
- Revenue at 381.9 Cr, up 27% YoY
- EBITDA at Rs. 91 Cr, up 58% YoY; EBITDA margin at 23.8%, up 464 bps YoY
- Added 4 New MTS Customers; Revenue Visibility at USD 350 million
- Company declares interim dividend of Rs. 2.50 per share,