A new day for credit unions with the launch of Gojoko Community Lenders Go Digital Platform in partnership with Persistent Digital Credit Union Solution
Persistent Systems and fintechplatform leader Gojoko today announced a joint offering – the Community Lenders Gô Digital Platform running on the Persistent Digital Credit Union Solution™. Persistent also announced the availability of the Persistent Digital Bank Solution™, which includes an industry-first actbot,
providing new levels of proactive interaction with customers.
Community Lenders Gô Digital® Platform supports Gojoko Marketing’s mission to elevate community banks and credit unions to help them grow and expand into modern financial institutions. The solution offers customers the choice of modularized capabilities based on their needs, which will run on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The new service will provide the agility necessary to enable banks and credit unions to rapidly design, launch, service and scale banking and lending portfolios. It also offers credit unions an effective way to leverage a cuttingedge banking platform without significant investment. Gojoko deploys a fintech platform, digitalcustomer interface and advanced digital marketing to its banking customers. Persistent provides systems integration, including the aggregation of loans and booking into the Mambu banking platform.
The Solution includes:
– Online application for Loans & Advances (personal, vehicle, education, vacation and more to follow)
– Customer Digital Onboarding (eKYC for Individual, Small Enterprises)
– Online Deposits opening (Saving Accounts, Checking Accounts, Term Deposits)
– Integration with Payments processors including Debit card and Credit card
– Integration with Regulatory reporting tools
– Integration with a wide range of platforms and solutions including Mambu, Salesforce,
various credit scoring agencies, KYC data providers, etc.
– An actbot built on sophisticated machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies,
offering Conversational User Interface.